Hi! My name is Lauren Frock. I was born and raised in Round Rock, Texas and decided to major in public relations after developing a fascination with communications, journalism and social media. The University of North Texas is helping me gain the knowledge and skills to thrive as a PR professional in a competitive workforce and I can’t wait to live out my dreams in the field.
As chapter President of UNT PRSSA, I have the opportunity to exercise my passion for helping students find their niche in public relations by organizing firm tours, networking events and meetings. PRSSA has helped me develop professional skill sets and network with PR students across the nation.
In my spare time I enjoy reading, making music, spending time in the great outdoors and writing
Here are a few of my blog posts:
- UNT InHouse- A season of milestones kicks off Aug. 31 (August 2013)
- UNT InHouse- Keller elected as fellow of national parks association (August 2013)
- UNT InHouse- Parking permits for 2013-2014 must be in place by Sept. 1 (August 2013)
- PRSSA Progressions Blog- Leadership Lessons From the Dance Floor (July 23, 2013)
- I Live Here, I Give Here Blog: Giving is Better than receiving (August 1, 2012)
- I Live Here, I Give Here Blog: Little Hands, Big Heart (June 12, 2012)
- Traveling Well Blog by Collette Travels- Collette group travel leader and granddaughter travel London and Paris (August 2010)
Here are a few of my news stories:
- PRSSA FORUM- PRSSA 2013 National Assembly Recap (Spring 2013 Issue)
- NT Daily’s Holidaily- NT Daily article- December 2012 (December 2012)
Like what you see? Be sure to check out my website coming soon!
Every so often I have the opportunity to be in some sort of article or photo. Here are a few notable mentions:
- Progressions- August Twitter Chat “Getting Prepared for A Successful PRSSA Year” Recap(August 20, 2013)
- UNT.edu Homepage- Helping UNT students succeed is our top priority (August 2013)
- Progressions- February Twitter Chat Highlights: “Writing for Whom?” (February 20, 2013)
- UNT Student Affairs- New Years Resolution Project
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram-Your Facebook or mine? Dating in the digital age (February 14, 2013)
- UNT PRSSA Blog- PRSSA elects 2012-2013 Executive Board (April 25, 3012)
- Austin American-Statesman- Girl Scout earns top honor (March 21, 2010)